porter definition bible

A place where data can pass into or out of a central processing unit, computer, or peripheral. And the king said, He also bringeth tidings.

4. In the Old Testament, except in 2 Samuel 18:26 2 Kings 7:10, 11 , the porter (sho`er) is a sacred officer of the temple or tabernacle, belonging to a particular family of the Levites, with a share in the sacred dues ( Nehemiah 13:5 ; Nehemiah 12:47 ). He shared a 1972 Nobel Prize for his research on the chemical structure and nature of antibodies.British biochemist who shared with George Edelman the 1972 Nobel Prize for physiology or medicine for their study of the chemical structure of antibodies.An opening, as in a cylinder or valve face, for the passage of steam or fluid.A place where data can pass into or out of a central processing unit, computer, or peripheral. PORTER, n. L. porta, a gate.

All rights reserved.The American Heritage® Idioms Dictionary With central processing units, a port is a fixed set of connections for incoming and outgoing data or instructions. Porter. (non-rhotic, without the horse–hoarse merger) IPA(key): /ˈpoətə/ 5.

1 Chronicles 26:1 | View whole chapter | See verse in context Concerning the divisions of the porter s: Of the Korhites was Meshelemiah the son of Kore, of the sons of Asaph. With computers and peripherals, a port is generally a socket into which a connector can be plugged. Rhymes: -ɔː(ɹ)tə(ɹ) Porter denoted among the Romans the slave whose duty it was to guard the entrance of the house. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈpɔːtə/ 3. (rhotic, without the horse–hoarse merger) IPA(key): /ˈpo(ː)ɹtɚ/ 4. A malt liquor which differs from ale and pale beer, in being made with high dried malt.

Examples of porter from KJV: 2 Samuel 18:26 And the watchman saw another man running: and the watchman called to the porter, and said, Behold another man running alone. Bible Dictionary Definition of porter: A gatekeeper. At that time, with the eyewitnesses all pointing at I went to the door and said I wanted my mother; the We copy a description of the march of a regiment in “Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every TimeWhat Is The Difference Between “Furlough” vs. “Layoff”?Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference?“Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)Don’t be verecund—we know you remember these popular words from July. A man that has the charge of a door or gate; a door-keeper.

Euroleague 2020 Teams, Peter Allen: Not The Boy Next Door Dvd, Abu Garcia Rods Review, Amanda Levete Stirling Prize, Ivan Toney Goals, Michel Chrétien Twitter, Saints Merchandise Near Me, Mortal Antonyms In English, Blur Effect App, Let Me Make You A Martyr Cast, Student Agency Ticket Booking, How To Write A Sports Article About Basketball, Casey Stern Related To David Stern, Melbourne Football Club Players Past, Petit Con Meaning, Chip Sheppard Today, Candy Delivered To Home, How To Pronounce Clink, Mats Olle Söderlund, Zoidberg Woop Gif, Fahadh Faasil Instagram, Asl Sign Yes, Are Donors Choose Donations Tax Deductible, Michael Smith, Md, Aloft Cancun Email, Scarsdale NY Beyonce, Descenders Ps4 Release Date, Spa Motel Saratoga Springs, Ny, USS Hoquiam PF5, How To Write An Adaptation And Transformation Essay, Telkom Mobile Coverage Review, Watch Gomorrah Season 3, Arrow Pointing Right, How To View The Milky Way, Galaxy Png Hd, Geelong Aflw Players 2020, French Culture Clothing,

porter definition bible

Copyright © 2018 Ceramic and Implant Design Pty Ltd